Discover the recipe for iced tea by Løv Organic, featuring its perfect summer blend:
Fruity and invigorating, Wild Berry Fruit Tea is a delicious cocktail made from hibiscus, rosehips, and berries from the blueberry and cranberry family. Equally delicious hot or cold, this organic caffeine-free blend is a great choice for any time of the day, and refreshes with its slightly tart taste and grenadine liqueur color.
Served ice cold, this drink is the perfect drink for staying fresh all summer!
Recipe for iced Wild Berry Fruit Tea for 2 persons
– Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: 15 g Wild Berry Fruit Tea, 500 ml water, 15 to 20 ice cubes, 2 tablespoons of organic caster sugar.
1. Place 15 g of the Wild Berry Fruit Tea blend into a 1 l pitcher.
2. Add 500 ml of hot water. Add 2 tablespoons of caster sugar. Mix.
3. Leave to brew for about 5 minutes then fill the pitcher to the top with ice cubes.
4. Stir well. Your drink is now ready to be enjoyed !
Our suggestion: add a tablespoon of freshly-squeezed orange juice and its zest or some few fresh mint leaves.
FYI, the utensils used for this video are a teapot “Newleaf 45cl” and a pitcher of iced tea “Mist 1L” from the brand FORLIFE: http://en.lov-organic.com/accessories.html